About The Indie Exchange:
- Our website: http://theindieexchange.com
- Our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/indieexchange
- Our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/indieexchange
- Our Twitter profile: http://twitter.com/indieexchange
- Our Goodreads group: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/50149-the-indie-exchange-giveaways
- Our Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/indieexchange/
- Our G+ Page: https://plus.google.com/b/116833550033133897546/116833550033133897546/posts
- Our Radio Show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/alchemyofscrawl
- Our Linkedin group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Indie-Exchange-4897892?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
Our stats (combination of 2 social media accounts):
Projected website visits for April 2013 – 60000.
Fan Page - 9000+ Likes
Twitter - 11000+ followers
G+ - 2600+
Radio Show - average 1500+ listens a week. All shows are archived.
Pinterest - 700 followers
Goodreads - 3700+ friends
Giveaways Group - 3000+ members
Linkedin - 1000+ connections
How do I get involved?
You’ll need to join the Facebook group or email email@example.com - The Indie Exchange (for readers, bloggers, writers) - Administrators post the main threads in the group. Anyone may suggest a thread topic, I just need it by Monday morning. Please read the directions and do not hijack a thread. The threads will run Monday through Sunday and be updated on Mondays around 8:30am MST. We like our members to be active. There are a variety of ways to be featured for free and through a paid service with The Indie Exchange. We dedicate most discussion threads to our monthly contributors, events and free/paid promotions.
You can also email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Free opportunities to promote your blog or book on this site -
- Monthly TweetChats
- Guest posts
- Author Interviews
- Character Interviews
- Book trailers
- Book excerpts
- Cover reveals
- Flash Fiction
- Write at home
- All About the Reader
- Pic of the Day
- Featured Events – TBA
- Online Radio show – interviews Indie artists (music, film, arts, books)
Fill out these forms or message Coral Russell on Facebook or email email@example.com
- Guest Post request form - http://bit.ly/UnqACs
- Flash Fiction request form - http://bit.ly/X9Oj9d
- Author/Character Interview request form - http://bit.ly/12pmXj3
- Book excerpt form: http://bit.ly/YtaFpD
- TIE soup form: http://bit.ly/175cf1S
Don’t see something that fits your need? Please send me your ideas!
Advertising fees on The Indie Exchange
Fill out the form and we will confirm by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Book of the Month ad $5/mo request form - http://bit.ly/YkaaJ1
- Publicity ad $10/mo request form - http://bit.ly/XT1mKq
- Blog Talk Radio Special Show $10/show request form - http://bit.ly/WMZnJE
- Sponsor our BTR Show $40/mo request form - http://bit.ly/VkXB1B
- Mini Book Tours – $50/five stops - email email@example.com
You can also sign up for a monthly column (min 6 month commitment). We provide a profile page and links to your work. Please message Coral Russell on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get this set up.
Blogger/author giveaways may be posted here anytime: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/50149-giveaways
- Request review copies
- Submit reviews to be published on The Indie Exchange
- Interview authors
Do you review books?
We are expanding and have started posting some book reviews. We will also be looking for reviewers (even if you don’t have a blog or blogging experience). This will not really become active until 2014 and even then preference will be given to authors who are active in the Facebook group.