About the Event
We are excited to share about an ambitious blog tour—Fiction Frolic for All Hallow’s Read—where ten authors are working hard to raise 1,000 books in three weeks for Books for America.
From October 1 to 19th, donate a new book (or books!) and earn extra bonus points in a huge giveaway that these authors are hosting.
Each author participating is also donating signed copies of their books to Books for America, an awesome charity that is officially sponsoring their event and excited to be involved with All Hallow’s Read. In 2011, Books for America donated more than $800,000 worth of books and materials to DC area schools, shelters and dozens of other educational programs and organizations.
The authors are blogging throughout the event at The Fiction Frolic Blog.
- 10/1-5 to read about how books shaped their love for reading and writing.
- 10/8-12 read their scariest, funniest or craziest Halloween experiences, or learn about their favorite Halloween themed book or movie, or favorite work of “dark” literature.
- 10/15-19 enjoy some flash fiction, short stories and novel excerpts.
Eleanor T Beaty, Brewin’, Andy Gavin, Laxmi Hariharan, Kimberly Kinrade, Richard Long, M.C. Mars, Melissa McPhail, Sheryl Steines, and Pavarti K Tyler.
Grab the Badge
**Please note that guest posts and columns reflect the opinions of the individual author and not The Indie Exchange as a whole. Also note, The Indie Exchange uses affiliate links to offset the costs of hosting etc.**
Latest posts by Donna Brown (see all)
- Join our social network! - May 19, 2013
- The Great Gatsby Infographic - May 13, 2013
- Christine Nolfi: Launch Your Book with Great Reviews - January 31, 2013