The rules are very simple if you’d like to take part:
1) Write for no longer than five minutes
2) No upper or lower word limits
3) You must write something new
4) You can prepare your post ahead of time but the 5 minute limit still applies
5) If you add your blog post to the weekly linky you must visit five other blogs that week too to show your support
**Through August #BlogFlash2012 is ongoing. Our prompts therefore match so participants can take part in both challenges.**
Today’s TIE #FlashFiveFriday comes from David M. Brown:
When I started writing I once measured success as selling millions of copies and being rich. My perception of success has changed a lot since then. If I could earn enough to pay my bills each month then I would be more than happy.
Real success for me comes in the form of readers’ reactions. If a reader tries one of my books and is full of praise, feels that I have taken them on a rewarding journey, then that is the kind of success that is worth far more to me than money.
Other #FlashFiveFriday posts:
**Please note that guest posts and columns reflect the opinions of the individual author and not The Indie Exchange as a whole. Also note, The Indie Exchange uses affiliate links to offset the costs of hosting etc.**
Latest posts by Donna Brown (see all)
- Join our social network! - May 19, 2013
- The Great Gatsby Infographic - May 13, 2013
- Christine Nolfi: Launch Your Book with Great Reviews - January 31, 2013