The rules are very simple if you’d like to take part:
1) Write for no longer than five minutes OR write no more than 500 words (whichever challenge you prefer!)
2) You must write something new
3) You can prepare your post ahead of time but the time/word limit still applies (whichever you choose to follow)
4) If you add your blog post link to the linky, then please visit some other blogs that week too to show your support
Today’s TIE #FlashFiveFriday comes from Coral Russell:
I have the perfect family at least according to the Chinese zodiac. When my Korean friend asked if we knew what our signs were I knew the answer to that question. We love Chinese food. We love food but that’s another topic. Some Chinese restaurants have the placemats with the Chinese zodiac. Between the three of us we are Monkey, Rat, and Dragon. My friend nearly fell over in amazement when I told her. “You are the perfect family! You must get along really well.” I laughed and told my hubby and kid later. They were less than stunned. When my friend saw me again she bragged, “I told my mom in Korea and you are perfect family!” Who am I to disagree with the stars?
Joining in? Leave your link below and check out the other posts!
**Please note that guest posts and columns reflect the opinions of the individual author and not The Indie Exchange as a whole. Also note, The Indie Exchange uses affiliate links to offset the costs of hosting etc.**
Latest posts by Donna Brown (see all)
- Join our social network! - May 19, 2013
- The Great Gatsby Infographic - May 13, 2013
- Christine Nolfi: Launch Your Book with Great Reviews - January 31, 2013